1980 Beech C-23 Sundowner
Sundowner Sales Brochure
IFR Certified, 4 place, 50 SFREM, New Prop, 3100 TT, No Flight School, No Damage History, 2004 Paint White / Red Accents, 2004 Gray leather Interior, Collins 251/351 Com/Nav, Collins AMR-350 Audio, Garmin 530 GPS, Dual Glideslope, Century 1 Autopilot, Complete Logs, Precise Standby Vacuum, JPI engine Monitor, Reiff Preheat Standard System, 59 Gal fuel capacity, Nose wheel and Trailing Link Suspension Donuts replaced 2006, Bruce Cabin Cover, thermal shield inserts, cowl plugs, MP3 Audio Input Jack.
- New plane cover by planecover.com
- Oil Filter to replace screen
- Rosen sun visors
- Garmin 496 added with a Gizmo dock
- New headliner
- Garmin 327 transponder
- Upgraded the Garmin 530 to WAAS
- Garmin GDL-88 ADS-B in/out
- FlightStream 210 (Bluetooth for Garmin 530 and iPad mini3 to provide traffic and wx.
- New Rapco Vac Pump 9/2017
|new Garmin 327 transponder|