Friday, October 13, 2006

Flight Plan for KWBW and 9N3

I am waiting on the word for the club PA28-181. Insurance will most likely want me to have a minimum of five hours dual with an instructor, I have three. I was signed off in the flight school, PA28-161 and have been trying to build some hours in type.

Maybe this week I will set aside the last two hours, one being night landings, and then finish up. Mary and I want to head to KGJJ in Williamsburg/Jamestown for the first weekend of November.

Today is another story, flight plan for Wilkes-Barre Scranton area. Wx is looking great and we decided to fly the C172 N2746C. A call to TAS flight school and 46C is reserved for us with an 11:30 departure followed by a 4 pm return. N99 has a TFR that consists of multiple airport closings with the first at noon-12:45 then 1:30 - 2:15 and finally 3:00 - 3:45. We will launch from 9N3 around 3:30 and head south with the plan for landing around 4:30.

More to follow with pictures and a trip report!

No comments: