Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas To All

Yes, once again it's that time of year when the jolly fat man makes his appearance and spreads Christmas cheer for children of all ages. It's a long list of who's been naughty and who has been nice, I'm just happy to be on either list and not on the usual list I seem to top. My shopping is complete Mary should be a happy girl when she rips through the wrapping paper. My lovely Bride loves the holidays, heck, loves birthdays and all that stuff. I'm happy I got up on my birthday, I figure it's a great start towards the next year. As for Christmas all I can say is I really enjoy watching Mary get excited and to see the kids get all wide eyed.

I must admit I did secretly send Santa my pilot toys wish list in hopes of fun things for flying and gadgets to keep me occupied. Mary enjoys the shinny things; silver, gold and gemstones and if she has been a good girl like she tells me I'm sure Santa will fill her stocking with goodies and leave her a few gifts to open.

From our home to yours, Mary and I wish each and everyone a very Merry Christmas!!

Blue Sky's & Safe Flights......

No comments: