Tuesday, July 11, 2017

MyFlightbook.com Stats

https://myflightbook.com
I was adding my flight hours from Sundays flight and noticed a few updates on MyFlightbook.com. This logging program has been a joy to use, frequently updated, excellent customer service and it covers all aspects of my flying.

After I added my recent flight I decided to look at year to date totals, depressing for sure. Usually its a small box that lists hours, approaches, IFR time and landings. This time a chart came up and I thought it was pretty neat, the chart, not my hours.

Of course I HAD to go punch up last years dates to match the first year to date chart and punish myself.
Some neat new features in MyFlightbook.com for the nerd in me to explore. I'm looking on the bright side...I'm only fifty hours behind last years total and I have plenty of time to make a dent in that number.

No comments: