Thursday, March 08, 2018

New Camera, New Angles

I have been working on trying to provide readers and viewers with better flying videos. I'm still self teaching myself the software I currently use but I am starting to think that's where I need to up my game.
Ziva run time at the end of this video

Today I received a new video camera, the Activeon CX Gold. The Activeon CX Gold action camera offers a comparable camera at a fraction of the cost of a GoPro. The unit is lightweight and compact at 1.6” by 2.4” by 0.9”, this action cam is designed for rugged use, so you can expect it to be shock-proof and able to withstand extreme conditions. The CX Gold takes superior-quality video and photos with a high-precision f/2.4 super-wide-angle lens and a high-res, 16-megapixel professional grade CMOS sensor. You can snap that fleeting moment in full, vivid color or film at up to 1080p full HD resolution. 

  •  Full HD 1080P 60fps Resolution
  • 16Mega Pixel CMOS Image sensor
  • F/2.4 Ultra wide angle lens
  • Built-in 2″ LCD Touch Panel
  • Battery Capacity : 1100mAh / Max.120mins
  • Digital Image Stabilizer
  • Waterproof Housing
  • Live View through Smart phone
I have a short hop scheduled Saturday to St. Mary's(2W6)to meet up with the Beech Aero Club members to tour the Patuxent Naval Air Museum followed by lunch at Mission BBQ. Mission BBQ is dedicated to helping our armed forces, police officers and first responders.

It should be a fun day flying and catching up with fellow club members. I hope to add a new angle, or two, to my flying videos...Stay Tuned!

No comments: