Weather has canceled my transition training this weekend and the CFI I had scheduled will not be available again until July.
I honestly would love to fly our Commander, ASAP. Unfortunately 3 Tango Charlie and I sit waiting. I'm tired of just making airplane noises and we really need to get in the air.
To meet insurance requirements I'm looking for a CFI with 1000TT, 250 Retract, and 25 in Type (Commander 112A).
Email, or comment, if you or a CFI you know can help me out.
Getting desperate in OC
I have made contact with a CFII that has Commander time, and lives within an hour flight time from Ocean City. We are going to schedule transition time in the next few weeks.