Tuesday, November 26, 2019

VLog Update 11/26/2019

Continued testing and training in order to learn the animation tips and tricks. I used the same Google map on this video, but, this time after plotting the flight path I decided to try and stagger the waypoint intros along with some zoom in and out features. I also decided to save the map/flight path as an .mp4 to make it easier to edit for speed and add new features. For multyiple leg trips I'll break out each leg with an .mp4 for each.  It will be faster and easier to manipulate in the overall final production video.

Luckily, I can watch the training videos and keep alert enough to take notes. This brings back memories of watching the PPL and instrument training videos by King. I didn't have as much success staying awake, but their system got me through both ratings.

No comments: