Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Wing View Wednesday

I had plenty wing view footage from my flight on Sunday to Hammonton, NJ - N81, I just didn't use it.  Well, not until today.

When I got home from flying Sunday, I started a headache. Not really feeling that great, I just blitzed through the video editing. I even deleted my dash cam video too, just didn't feel like going through it all. Of course yesterday I felt better and this morning I feel great. 

Now, after watching my video, I wish I just waited until I felt better to add all the footage I had captured.  It is what it is, and instead I'm putting together a Wing View Wednesday review of this past Sunday's trip. 

So here it is, enjoy.  A little bit of tour guide and noting a few landmarks and waterways along the journey.

No comments: