Sunday, January 04, 2015

N/A Ocean City Fog

Mary and I wanted to get our grocery shopping done so we headed out before noon.  Today we decided to head towards Fenwick Island and shop at Harris Teeter.  Our normal stop is the Food Lion across from Ocean Pines but that store just lacks product, it serves as a good quick stop.
We headed north to RT90 and then headed east towards the ocean highway and Ocean City. As we crossed the bridge to the Isle of Wight I noticed there was no OC skyline. This was a first, I have never seen fog at the beach roll in a cover just the Peninsula. Mary and I pulled off the road and parked facing the Isle of Wight Bay (South) I snapped a few pictures for the record.
We left the park and headed across the final length of the bridge that meets the ocean highway. I snapped a few pictures that show the road ahead lost in the fog and looking to the north the buildings starting to break out.

No comments: