Saturday, April 05, 2014

Flight Plans

Finally, a nice weekend!

As much as I want to fly today I will have to force myself NOT to go to the airport, at least not this morning.  The honey do list calls for breaking the 'Sand Castle' (motor home) out of hibernation and into pit lane.  Yes, wash and wax, light check for inspection along with all fluid levels.  Maybe if I have anything left in my tank I'll go fuel up 08Romeo.

After trading text messages with Chris (Photographic Logbook) we are finally going to meet up at Williamsport, KIPT. It was good to flight plan and flow through my regular  planning routine. I last flew 08Romeo on March 8th, four weeks ago. I did get some stick time on March 18th in the Cirrus.  I may have to take 08Romeo out for a short hop around the pattern after I fuel up this evening. It will be good to get back in the saddle.

No comments: