Sunday, July 27, 2014

Between The WX

I waited out the line of wind, rain and thunderstorms then made the decision to head for home. We departed Ocean City and made our way north enjoying a very smooth ride. Round two was moving in from our west as we passed over Dover Delaware.
The ceiling was now overcast as I approached Wilmington's edge of class Delta. I skirted along the edge of Philly's Bravo and let down for New Garden.  Fun flight despite no IMC.  Mary and I did get to say hello to Charles and his daughter, who were gearing up for a local flight as we were heading home after tucking 08Romeo in her hangar.
It will be a busy week as our home gets listed and we move Mary to the Beach with our zoo. I'll be doing the bachelor thing during the week and spending time with my Bride from Friday afternoon through Sunday.  Say a prayer our home sells quick!

2 comments:

JetAviator7 said...

It's nice to see someone enjoying my favorite hobby, flying airplanes. I remember wanting to find some IMC to fly through when I had the kind of time you have, but be careful.

You might be interested in the Randolph aviator sunglasses I sell on my website at Aviator Sunglasses .

Regards,

John a/k/a JetAviator7

Gary said...

John, always trying to keep proficient and find that elusive IMC.