The unit is winterized but if we decide to buy I want to test the total system, if everything works I'll pay to winterize again. The owner said he paid $90. If the systems don't work it's on him. I'll have to test the ac unit too. Saturday the Bride gets to see the unit and from there we'll decide. I did make contact with a few RV Parks and have multiple potential seasonal hook ups available.
More to follow....for our potential summer home on wheels.