The purpose of a Biennial Flight Review (BFR) is to keep a pilot both current and safe. The flight review required by Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 CFR) 61.56 is to provide for a regular evaluation of pilot skills and aeronautical knowledge.
- Regulatory Review
- Cross-Country Flight Plan Review
- Weather & Weather Decision-Making
- Risk Management & Personal Minimums
- Physical Airplane (basic skills)
- Mental Airplane (systems knowledge)
- Aeronautical Decision-Making
- Replay, Reflect, Reconstruct, Redirect
I'll get scheduled for August and report back!