Friday, March 11, 2016

King Commercial Ground School

The process begins! Talk about bringing back memories...nights of ground school studies flash through my mind as I once again take advantage of the King school training. Not much has changed, still corny jokes but plenty of information. I knocked out the first four lesson blocks in very short order. It's been a fun review and I've relearned a few things that that have slipped away since my PPL training days.
Over the next few days I will knock out all the wx block. Always a good review but just so painful. I'm sure I'll pick up a few things to refresh my memory and proper terminology for wx happenings. I'm so spoiled by the weather images we use today in our flight planning and the onboard weather available in our aircraft.
Yes, I had to share Martha, you know you all miss listening to her and John.

No comments: