Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Garmin VIRB XE Test

I figured since I was heading into work I may as well test out the new Garmin VIRB.  Once on the job I set it up and drove around the site, everything seemed to work fine. No contractors showed up other than the prime's superintendent. We chatted for a bit then each decided to head our respective homes.

I set up the VIRB hanging from the windshield, the connection was secure. I downloaded the VIRB app form my iPhone and pushed some buttons until I got the to sync. A quick test run in the parking lot and I decided I knew enough to be dangerous.

Everything worked as advertised and the upload to you tube didn't take to long. I did get a notice that my video was muted due to music playing on my truck radio. I never gave it a thought...I'll know for the next time.
Your video has been muted.    
Copyrighted content was found in your video.
Your video is still playable on YouTube. However, because of the claimant's policy, your video has been muted.

Details
content claimant policy
  • Tequila Sunrise - Eagles
  • Sound recording
  • 0:37 - 1:58             
  • WMG
  • On behalf of: Rhino Elektra
  • Muted in all countries
    Your video will play without sound.

No comments: