Monday, January 31, 2022

Checking Airport Conditions

This morning I decided to head over to the airport and check on the runway conditions. Ocean City has been NOTAMed closed since Saturdays snow event. 
The HOA plow team opened up our driveway around 7am, I heard them and their equipment back-up beepers. My lovely bride slept right through it all. After taking care of a few things here I loaded up Ziva and grabbed a video camera for the ride along.

My friend Chet was heading out to reposition his plane for annual and my friend Charles still has his plane hangared here since the weather prevented him from flying home Friday morning.  I just wanted to update my database for the Garmin 480, update my JPI for the correct fuel load, and let Ziva play in the snow. Missions accomplished.

No comments: