Friday, June 16, 2006

Monday morning fly time....

MONDAY JUNE 12, 2006

I scheduled "fly time" today just to get that extra work in on stalls, emergency procedures (the process, not actual simulation) and short/soft field landings. I was off to the DQO VOR followed by a turn west to the practice area (about 7 miles south of 40N) Everything went smooth followed by a return to the pattern that I was sharing with another student that was taking his checkride the same day.....lucky guy and another student pilot working on landings. I had a fun time this morning working my way back into the pattern with the others and my landings were ok today too.

I hope to get some time in before vacation and maybe finally get the checkride scheduled. It seems to be getting farther away instead of closing in..........I am learning patience.....I think!

No comments: