Monday, December 10, 2018

Friends

Mary and I had an awesome week with our friends Mark and Candy from Austin, Texas. I mentioned in the Wallops post some of the places we visited in and around Ocean City.  Of course we did the home tours and fun drives checking out some of the small towns and places of interest.
Mary and I had our picture taken with Santa at the Winterfest of Lights and Mrs. Claus (our neighbor Lisa) made a special stop before heading to the Santa village to take a few pictures with us.
Mark with George and Jake on his lap
It was a busy week but we also took some time to just kick back. I enjoyed cooking breakfast for more than just myself, since Mary usually does yogurt. We explored the local brewing companies and a few restaurants, each providing a good time, good meal and many laughs.
Candy and Ziva
At the end of the day we would unwind with the zoo and enjoy each others company.  Mary and I are looking forward to the next time we can meet up, maybe we'll be flying to Austin!

2 comments:

Chris Nowak said...

I love that you are considering flying to Austin. Hopefully in your "new to you" aircraft.

Gary said...

I'm thinking a commercial flight.....but one can dream. ;)