Sunday, December 10, 2006

North East Flyers, KRDG

This morning we headed out to Reading, PA (KRDG) to meet up with the North East Breakfast Group. There had to be at least 30 people that made the run today. Mary and I asked my brother Joe and his wife Janice to join us. They both seemed to have a good time and mixed right in with all the pilots.

We had the chance to catch up with Andrew, Adam, Bob and his wife Dru and.....we got to see Mackenzie, Bob & Dru's daughter who took her first flight toady !! There were so many people to meet and so many names to remember. I'm looking forward to all the photos posted on AOPA forum.

All in all a busy weekend but FUN! 1.6 in the book yesterday and 1.8 today. Special thanks to Reading Approach, Tower and Ground for getting us all in and out so smoothly! Thanks Adam for posting the photos of the group and flight line.

1 comment:

Powell River Books said...

Hi Gary and Mary -

I found you website and enjoyed reading about your love of flying from learning to ownership. My husband Wayne and I have a Piper Arrow we have flown as far south as Cancun to the Artic Ocean in Canada. We have flown all across the United States and Canada and love camping by airplane. You can see some of our adventures at www.PowellRiverBooks.com or my blog.

Margy