Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beach Get-Away

To say life in the Mascelli home has been hectic the last month would be an understatement.  Mary and I decided we are going to head south for a Myrtle Beach get away that we so desperately need. Mary's very good friend Jo Anne sent along a notice that her oldest daughter is graduating from Coastal Carolina in May.  Jo is having a BBQ after the ceremony so we figured why not jump in the plane and make the 4 hour flight instead of driving 10 hours.

Hotel reservations are made, the dogs will be squared away by the end of the day and the plane is good on maintenance scheduled items and nav data subscriptions. We are keeping our fingers crossed for warm sunny days and a smooth flight. Pictures and trip report to follow.

6 comments:

Steve said...

I certainly understand the need for some R&R - have a fun weekend!

Gary said...

Steve,

After all your recent travels you're going to need some home R&R.

Chris said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you too, Gary. Sometimes I wonder if we'll have a spring at all this year.

Rustedgranny said...

I'm with everyone else - where is Spring? Looking forward to reading about your trip.

JetAviator7 said...

Spring starts here every other day, but a getaway down south would be just the ticket!

I think I'll drag the Navajo out, fire up the Garmin GNS 530 and head down south for a couple of days.

Gary said...

Now thats the spirit JetAviator!!