Monday, December 26, 2005

A "NO GO" for WX

.....A "no go" today due to crappy weather. I checked weather last night and had that feeling it might be a wash out. As I tucked in for the night I did have that hope that today would be the day. It was a long weekend knowing what was in store. Oh well.....I am scheduled again for Friday afternoon, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather.

I did spend an hour in ground school working on navigation today, which at least made the trip worth it. Yes, I know, bad weather and STILL went to the airport. A guy can hope can't he?

I'll be spending the day working with my new test prep CD from Gleim's and my new navigation CD that Santa also left under the tree. In between study time today I would like to figure out the workings of my new Lowrance 1000 GPS...All those buttons!

No comments: