1980 Beech C-23 Sundowner
Sundowner Sales Brochure
IFR Certified, 4 place,
770 SFREM, 770 Prop, 4441 AFTT (3/26/2018)
No Flight School, No Damage History, Complete Logs
2004 Paint White / Red Accents
2004 Gray leather Interior
Reiff Preheat Standard System
59 Gal fuel capacity
Nose wheel and Trailing Link Suspension Donuts to be replaced 11/2018
Bruce Cabin Cover
Thermal shield inserts
Audio Input for front and rear.
Collins 251/351 Com/Nav
Garmin 530W GPS
Garmin GDL88 (ADS-B)
Century 1 Autopilot (wing leveler)
Precise Standby Vacuum
JPI engine Monitor
- New plane cover by planecover.com
- Oil Filter to replace screen 7/2010
- Rosen sun visors
- Garmin 496 added with a Gizmo dock 7/2010
- New headliner 4/2013
- Garmin 327 transponder 4/2013
- Upgraded the Garmin 530 to WAAS 10/2013
- Garmin GDL-88 ADS-B in/out 10/2013
- FlightStream 210 (Bluetooth for Garmin 530 and iPad mini3 to provide traffic and wx. 10/2013
- New Rapco Vac Pump 9/2017
- New PMA7000M BT Audio Panel 11/2017
woohoo congrats!! Now she needs a name.
Just saw your post on the AOPA board. Congrats to you and Mary!!! Can't wait to hear that she's arrived at ILG.
Awesome, awesome airplane. And well deserved. Enjoy!
Keeping my hopes up for the final 'go' decision on this one for a good pre-buy... congrats again Gary!
I take it the deal went through. Congratulations to you and Mary! I wish you both many happy flights.
Sweet looking Sundowner Gary. I'm very happy for you and Mary. Good luck on the prebuy and trip back from TX.
The plane is beautiful. I found your blog through Geoff Nelson's blog. I am new at the Blog thing and just started mine. Feel free to check it out. I am also a pilot and like this blogosphere thing. My blog is generalaviationfun.blogspot.com
Post a Comment