Sunday, November 29, 2009

She's Home

08Romeo is home!
Thanks MikeB for the hop to 58M. Once shut down at Cecil Aero I went in to settle up the bill and pick up my keys. I don't even own a spare set, well, not yet anyway. 08R checked out, all systems go and Mike was kind enough to give her a good once over with me. Mike launched ahead of me, he was headed back to ILG to catch up with a friend for some multi engine time. I taxied out and was number three for departure. The run up was fine and with a few calls on CTAF I was off! The plan was to meet up with a few friends at Chester County, KMQS. 08R was perfect, just like I remembered after our last flight nearly 4 weeks ago. I took my time getting her tied down at Red Eagle and hated to lock her up. Mary and I will get some flight time in over the next few weeks and together we'll become familiar with our new ride.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Nice seeing you yesterday, Gary. 08R is spectacular.
Jim

Gary said...

Thanks! Good to catch up. We will have to get some flying time in, I have yet to land at DYL,Doylestown Airport.