Thursday, May 09, 2019

Need a CFI with Commander Time

Weather has canceled my transition training this weekend and the CFI I had scheduled will not be available again until July.

I honestly would love to fly our Commander, ASAP. Unfortunately 3 Tango Charlie and I sit waiting. I'm tired of just making airplane noises and we really need to get in the air.

To meet insurance requirements I'm looking for a CFI with 1000TT, 250 Retract, and 25 in Type (Commander 112A).

Email, or comment, if you or a CFI you know can help me out.

Getting desperate in OC 


I have made contact with a CFII that has Commander time, and lives within an hour flight time from Ocean City.  We are going to schedule transition time in the next few weeks.

No comments: