Saturday, July 20, 2019

Crazedpilot Aviation in-the-ear Headset

For Sale Sold!

We are selling our recent purchase of the Crazed Pilot Headset. I tried it, I can't deal with the over the ear hangar or the in the ear plugs. I'll keep my Lightspeed Zulu's. 

Price $130.00 shipped

The noise reduction for the CRAZEDpilot in-the-ear aviation headset is 22 dB. Simply hook the headset over your ears, insert the in-ear stereo speakers, and press inward to form a tight seal. The outer mold fits snugly inside the outer ear area. Stereo or mono selector switch with adjustable independent left and right volume controls.


We will also be selling the Clarity Aloft set I purchased for Mary.  She does not like the over ear clips and has had a hard time with the ear plugs staying in place.  It's back to her Bose X, when they come back from repair. I may just buy her the Bluetooth Lightspeed Sierra.

No comments: