Tuesday, March 20, 2018

September Plans

Each September Mary and I plan to attend BACFest. This year we will be heading to Louisville, Kentucky for the annual gathering of mice. We're excited to catch up with friends and explore a new destination.
Our typical vacation time is also in September which can be stressful returning home from one event and scrambling to get ready for the next. The double whammy is hard on the pets, and boarding makes it hard on the pocket($). After all is said and done we need a vacation after the vacation to catch our breath and regroup.
We decided to keep our favorite vacation time intact for the third year in a row and made plans for Sanibel Island, Florida. Reservations are locked in and the 'things to do and see' planning has taken on a life of its own. This will be another fun trip taking advantage of our magic carpet. 08Romeo will not only provide transportation to and from our destination, but also make day trips to Key West and other fun spots an easy hop. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

A vacation from the vacation is almost always a necessity. We are heading east this fall but we won't be near Ocean City. We'll be further south in Fredricksburg and Richmond in October. September is travel east month. By the time we get back to AZ I'm sure we will be ready for a vacation of doing nothing.

Gary said...

I saw that you mentioned coming east on your last blog post. My email is on the top right of the page or contact me via Facebook and I'll pass along my phone number. When you're out east I would really like to take you both flying. Richmond is not too far so lets catch up.

FYI - Mary recently had cataract surgery and healed quickly, she did the laser option. As long as you follow the orders with the drops things seem to go smoothly. Mary's vision is perfect, no more contacts or reading glasses...I'm jealous.

Jim and Sandie said...

I am so hoping that Jim has the same results as Mary. That would be so wonderful. I'll send you an e-mail.